Today every marketer needs to stay updated so that their marketing efforts fetch the maximum number of customers with a huge Return on Interest. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter etc. has all emerged as wonderful options to promote your products/services digitally. If you are an Instagram user, you are already aware of the complete marketing process on this particular social networking site.
In this article, we are going to list out some important feature of Instagram marketing that every marketer must know to establish their brands’ presence and encourage follower engagement.
- You need to be connected to your Facebook Ads account if you want to run an ad on Instagram. That is because Instagram’s ads are run through Facebook’s Business Manager. Having said so, there are some differences between both the ads in terms of the total number of targeting options and ad image design.
- Instagram organic posts are different from ads. The organic posts with text says ‘Sponsored’ in the top-right corner and to explore the profile of the person running the ad, you can click on the in the top-left corner of the ad. There is a call to action button that says ‘Learn More’, ‘Shop Now’ or ‘Book Now’.
- Instagram allows you to share videos from 15 to 60 seconds. You can enjoy the liberty of shooting videos directly from the Instagram app or use those from your photo library. Additional features allow you to turn off the sound, choose the cover photo and add filters.
- Your Instagram posts are not placed in the chronological order of the newest posts first, but in the order Instagram thinks the most important to you. It means it’s not overall engagement that matters the most, but rather how much Instagram thinks you give importance to that particular Instagram user.
- Much like Facebook, you are able to choose the duration and budget of your Instagram ad. Of course, exceptions are there like a flash sale with a short time window. As far as costs are concerned, it depends on the brand and its marketing budget.
Before running an ad on Instagram, you need to be aware of all the recent changes so that your efforts do not get wasted and provide you the results you want.