Today digital marketing has emerged as a solid platform for business owners and marketers. They use digital marketing tools to escalate their business and increase profit margins. Growing business has become a lot more exciting. Customers also find the process of buying products and services interesting.
These days people are using social media for establishing brand identities. Marketing on social media drives targeted traffic andimproves a website’s search engine rankings. Taking a scrutinizing look at the digital marketing trends, we find the following trends to be popular on the social media:
- Using social media to get more visibility in search engines:Ranking social posts is a trend. It means when people enter your company’s name, they must be able to see your social media profiles on the first page.
- Selling directly on social media: This trend is becoming popular where social media sites allow advertisers to sell products or services directly on their platforms.Buyers, alsoenjoy this experience as they need not leave the app to buy products.
- Videos add to the fun element: Videos entice young and adult alike. Facebook the social media giant receives billion video views every day. Contents within videos are more appealing to online users than plain text contents. So boring contents presented through interesting, engaging videos temptusers in liking and sharing the videos making it popular. And ranking these videos on the result pages brings more traffic to your website.
- High-end interactive video marketing: Now people want to experience every product virtually, before investing in it actually. So social media platforms are supporting awesome, eye-grabbing 360 degree videos. Brands, aiming for a great marketing edge are focusing on making ‘cool’ videos and promote those on social media channels.
- Development of social content: Contenthas always been the king. Brands provide content and popularize products through social media first. Users also like the idea of watching videos that play automatically on their Newsfeeds and reading articles without leaving the app.
- Personalized content: Today’intelligent users are no more, happy with the bland, ordinary content. They want specific, individualized advertising which will please their hungry minds.
Every growing company needs to be active on social media. If you want to be a powerful leader in your field, let people know your industry. Use social media, the powerful tool for marketing your products digitally.
Posted 19th August by Sinha Pandey
Labels: Digital Marketing digital media trends in 2016 Social Media Marketing